Hoplite Automation Machinery LTD supplies one of the high quality and dependable case erectors in the market. The CE2500 is a true representative of the quality of products that are behind our reputation as the best partner for all packaging automation requirements. It is a modular unit that is versatile enough to work in a standalone capacity or as part of an engineered and fully automated solution. We live and breathe case erecting equipment.
The CE2500 Automatic Case Erector
This automatic case erector is an excellent workhorse that is gifted with a small footprint to enable the accommodation of small, medium, and large spaces.
The specifications are:
- Up to 25 cases/minute.
- Allen Bradley PLC with HMI.
- Less than 3 minute tool-less changeover.
- 96” x 44” Footprint.
- Vertical Magazine capacity for approx.80 – 100 “C” Flute Cases stacked horizontally (29 ECT minimum 175#).
- Positive vacuum 2-side case erection.
- Low level magazine alert system with single red stack light.
- Case erection jam detection and automated shut-down.
- Rugged construction – 2” x 2” welded tube frame.
- Mild steel construction, powder coated paint.
- 2” Tape head.
- Casters for portability.
- Full interlocked guarding with clear LexanTM.
- One operator / maintenance manual.
- UL/CSA Approved components.
Download CE2500 Case Erectors Brochure click here
If you are looking for case erector manufacturers from the top shelf, we are the obvious first choice. Call us now on (705) 999-3755 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how our systems can be deployed to drive your business objectives